Ubisoft just revealed the release date for Skull & Bones along with new gameplay and trailer during its E3 2018 press conference.
It is the Golden Age of Piracy. Renegade captains command the most powerful weapons on Earth: warships. You are a pirate captain who has refused the king’s pardon and sailed from the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean, an untamed frontier full of lavish riches. However, these waters are also a battleground where far-reaching colonial empires, powerful trading corporations, and ruthless pirate gangs clash. In order to survive, you will have to build a lethal fleet, prey upon lucrative trade routes, and ally with other pirates in your endless struggle for supremacy.
- Dominate a Dangerous Open Ocean: A shared open world that reacts as you plunder rich trade routes.
- Customize Your Pirate Experience: Choose your captain, recruit your crew and build deadly ships.
- Naval Combat Redefined: Use your weapons, spyglass and even the wind to stalk and destroy your prey.
- Play Solo or Coop: Raid the Hunting Grounds alone or group with other players to hunt larger prey.
- Explosive Multiplayer: Enter the Disputed Waters and fight for supremacy in a variety of game modes.
Skull & Bones is slated for release in 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.